At Lavanya Ahuja, we are committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this website and as our customer.
Personal information collected by us
When you make a purchase or attempt to do the same through this website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect certain personal information from you such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, including credit card numbers, PayPal account details, net banking details, email address, and phone number.
We also automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our website, and information about how you interact with the website.
This information may be collecting using the following:
- Cookies: Cookies are small data files which are stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website. These cookies help web browsers to remember your preferences, and collect information about your usage patterns to help provide a more personalised web experience. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files: Log files track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons,Tags and Pixels: The are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
How we use this information
We use the information that we collect for the following reasons:
- To fulfil any orders placed through this site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- To communicate with you about our latest products, news, events and any sales/promotions.
- To improve our products and services
- To improve users’ experience of our site
- To screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- To maintain our database and sales records
Sharing your personal Information
We do not share users’ personal data with third parties other than in the following cases:
- With third parties who work on our behalf provided such parties adhere to the data protection principle set out in the IT Act 2000 and other applicable legislation.
- With third parties that help us to understand how our customers use this website e.g. Google Analytics.
- To comply with laws and to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
Third Party Links
This website may from time to time contain links to and from third party websites . These third party links are made available to you as a convenience, and if you choose to follow a link to of these third party websites, you will be subject to the terms policies of the said websites. We will not be responsible for the content or privacy policies of any of the linked third party websites.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a ‘Do Not Track’ signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the website, we will retain your order information for our records until and unless you ask us to delete this information.
Changes to this Policy
This policy may be updated time to time. Your continued use of this website will constitute your acceptance of the revised policy.